Immigration Representation in Miami
Serving Individuals & Families in Complex Immigration Cases
Few legal matters can impact a person’s life the way an immigration case can. Whether you are seeking removal defense or appealing a decision in your case, the stakes are high.
At the Law Offices of Juliana G. Lamardo, we recognize that your future depends on the quality of our representation. As a skilled immigration lawyer with over 10 years of experience, Attorney Juliana G. Lamardo works tirelessly to protect her clients’ rights and freedom.
A Comprehensive Approach to Immigration Law
With a legal matter as important as an immigration case, the quality of your representation is key. Rather than speed through hundreds of cases, our firm is selective and takes on cases in which we truly believe we can make a difference. In other words, we prioritize quality, not quantity.
We can assist you with your immigration case involving:
- Krome Detention Center - We help detained immigrants reunite with their families
- Immigration Appeals - Our attorneys can handle the most difficult aspects of your appeals case and protect your rights
- Removal Proceedings and Deportation Defense - We have defended clients from deportation due to illegal entry, criminal convictions, residency abandonment, and more
- Green Cards - We can help you find the right eligibility category to become a lawful permanent resident
- Bond Hearings - We can help you request a bond hearing and get your loved one out of detention
- Citizenship and Naturalization - Our lawyers can provide guidance on your path to citizenship and naturalization in the United States
- Waivers of Inadmissibility - If you or a loved one has been deemed inadmissible, we can help you explore your waiver options
- Visas - We handle K1 visas, temporary work visas, employment and family-based visas, and more
- Appeals - If you need to file an appeal for an immigration decision, we can provide the powerful representation you need
Have questions about our firm or what we can do for you? Visit our FAQ page or reach out to us to schedule an initial consultation.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Juliana G. Lamardo?
Our passion for helping others shines through in every immigration case Juliana and the team handles. Every client who retains the Law Offices of Juliana G. Lamardo receives thoughtful advocacy and results-focused counsel.
Our clients enjoy working with our team because:
- We are responsive and maintain open communication throughout each case
- The lead Attorney is an immigrant herself and can relate to the struggles that immigrants in the U.S. face
- The team has over a decade of legal experience
- The firm provides client-focused, one-on-one attention
When you work with the Law Offices of Juliana G. Lamardo, you’ll receive personalized representation from an attorney who truly cares about your case and your success. Juliana and the team takes the time to get to know each client so that they can tailor the legal strategies appropriately.
To request an initial consultation, give us a call at (305) 444-0099.
Services Available in English, Spanish & Portuguese
Speak directly to an attorney who understands the immigration process.
Specializes in Complicated or Overlooked Cases
Juliana and her team understand and work hard to fight the cases that other attorneys turn away.
Quick to Respond
Juliana and her team are very good at communicating quickly and working on Detention Cases.
Knowledge of the Law
Juliana is very experienced with Immigration Law including Bond Cases and Complicated Removal Cases.